My first troll :D
I may be the only blog focused only on French history of every period , but I’m far from the only one talking about it. There are a bunch of history blogs where French history is mentionned or represents a great part of it. There are blogs focusing on a special period/character part of France’s history.
Lazy? Since you’re so knowledgable, please go ahead and translate every piece of text I can’t find in English. You’ll probably do it with less grammar mistakes than I would. I’m sorry for having a life and not always the time to do it. But I’ll try to do it more.
And why are you talking about historical significance when you’re filling me with some patriotic crap? And belittling me by presenting you as a parental authority?
- solaricist aime ce billet
- corneille-moisie a dit : WELL. If that woman so old she could be your mother (and I hope your actual mom is nicer than that) isn’t happy, she could just start her very own french history blog, really…..
- corneille-moisie aime ce billet
- fitnesstreats a dit : Great answer!
- fitnesstreats aime ce billet
- artistsdontsleep aime ce billet
- iceakito a dit : Really well defended, trolls are so annoying and they can really belittle others without consideration… hence: a troll.
- iceakito aime ce billet
- losthitsu aime ce billet
- yveinthesky a dit : LMFAO fail troll is fail. (ARTHUR IS THAT YOU?)
- nhaler a dit : not to mention the convenient MA as some kind of appeal to authority that anybody cares about anymore
- frenchhistory a publié ce billet